- Shoulder lane to open, relieve Beltway congestion
- New phase of 3rd street tunnel project brings lane closures
- Major work begins on escalators at Metro’s Van Ness Stop
- Major Work for Capital crossing project is set to begin on I-395
- D.C. plans early reopening of 16th Street Bridge
- Maryland Beltway project at halfway point
- Memorial Bridge, symbol of U.S. strength, is corroded, partly shut down
- Lane Reduction, Speed Restrictions on Highway Portion of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel set to begin on Saturday, May 2, 2015
Under the proposal, riders on the blue line would see trains every eight minutes during rush hour instead of every 12 minutes. There would also be more trains on the blue line during peak hours.
New laws go into effect Wednesday, as do changes that will impact drivers and commuters in the Washington region. Some rail commuters will pay more in Virginia, while drivers in Maryland will pay less at the toll booth and more at the gas pump. Maryland…
On a recent morning commute, the driver of a No. 37 bus in upper Northwest laid her fluorescent green vest on top of the farebox. I boarded the empty bus on the route’s second stop, welcomed by a buzzing noise coming from the covered machine, and a…
The Maryland Transit Administration is introducing a 5-day pass that MARC commuters can buy to save a few bucks now that fares are going up on all MTA transit services.
The head of the federal agency probing the fatal smoke incident at Metro’s L’Enfant Plaza station said investigators are closer to answering crucial questions after two days of fact-finding hearings and the release of 6,000 pages of documents.