- Lane closures begin for D.C.'s Third Street Tunnel Project
- Prince William Parkway expansion project nearing completion
- Final section of ICC to Laurel, new I-95 interchange to open this weekend
- 95 Express Lanes Signage to begin Unveiling in Coming Weeks
- The Klingle wars are over: Trail to replace stretch of Klingle Road
- DDOT readies replacement of 16th Street bridge, delays likely
- Metro warns of major weekend Red Line station closures in 2016
- 95 Express Lanes To Open As Early As December
Nearly 30 miles of tolled highway will open next month in Northern Virginia, and there’s a lot that drivers should understand in advance — entry and exit points, the merge of the toll lanes and the I-395 HOV lanes, dynamic tolling and pricing, billing, enforcement.
Thousands of miles of bike lanes and pedestrian pathways are planned for the Washington region over the next several decades. The aim is to get people out of their cars and onto bikes or walking paths for the many short trips they make each day.
Parking prices in the Penn Quarter and Chinatown neighborhoods will soon fluctuate based on how many parking spaces are available in the area. The Department of Transportation announced today that it would launch a pilot program in 2015.
Are you traveling for Thanksgiving weekend? You are so not alone. AAA Mid-Atlantic says that this coming holiday — always the heaviest weekend of the year for travel — will see the most travelers since 2007.
Has Tuesday overtaken Wednesday as the worst getaway day before Thanksgiving? A study by the region’s Transportation Planning Board staff suggests that the answer, broadly speaking, is yes. But your individual results may vary.