- Lane Reduction, Speed Restrictions on Highway Portion of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel set to begin on Saturday, May 2, 2015
- DDOT Requests Top-To-Bottom Review For D.C. Streetcar After Series Of Delays
- New 95 Express Lanes Will Open Sunday, Are Toll-Free For Two Weeks
- Lane closures begin for D.C.'s Third Street Tunnel Project
- Prince William Parkway expansion project nearing completion
- Final section of ICC to Laurel, new I-95 interchange to open this weekend
- 95 Express Lanes Signage to begin Unveiling in Coming Weeks
- The Klingle wars are over: Trail to replace stretch of Klingle Road
Metro ridership is down. There could be a number of reasons for this, among them cuts to federal commuter benefits, the local economic slowdown or a rise in telecommuting.
They are the stainless-steel, ergonomic, cool-blue pride of Metro — the hoped-for safer, smoother-running future of a subway system long beset by performance and management woes: Eight new rail cars of the 7000 series, the vanguard of 740 more, are finally in service. And Tuesday,…
The company that manages the Interstate 495 toll lanes in Northern Virginia is socking violators with “unfair, illegal and unconscionable” fines and fees that have reached tens of thousands of dollars in some cases, according to a class-action lawsuit announced this week.
Maryland lawmakers approved legislation Monday making Uber, Lyft and other commercial ride-sharing services legal in the state. The “Uber” legislation now goes to Gov. Larry Hogan (R) for his signature.
Virginia Railway Express is opening a new Northern Virginia station this summer, marking the first major service expansion in the system’s 23-year history and a key piece of VRE’s long-term plans to meet the region’s growing transit needs.