- Rt 50/Gallows Rd Bridge Rehabilitation Starts Next Week
- Route 1 Widening begins February 10
- Arlington Keeping Close Eye On I-66 As New Lane Construction Begins
- Virginia Avenue Tunnel project advances in D.C. amid neighborhood disruption
- Old Centreville Road Bridge Repairs Begin Tomorrow
- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- Following concession, Va. and Md. legislatures expected to okay Metro safety body
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
Three years after cancelling a streetcar project planned for Columbia Pike, Arlington County transportation officials say implementation of their Plan B — enhanced bus service — will be delayed by another year.
Metro’s board gave final approval Thursday to fare increases and service cuts as part of an austere fiscal 2018 budget aimed at easing the transit agency’s financial struggles.
Commuters can weigh in this week on Virginia’s plans to extend the 95 Express Lanes 10 miles south toward Fredericksburg and add a new exit from the lanes near Quantico over the next five years.
Metro’s management team faces dismal statistics at every turn as it tries to pull the nation’s second-busiest subway system out of a deepening hole.
Pedestrian and bicycling safety advocates are charging Maryland lawmakers and state transportation officials with putting motorists’ convenience over public safety after legislation aimed at making it easier to cross busy state highways died in a legislative committee last week.