- Mayor Bowser Unveils Plans For New Douglass Bridge
- Virginia Breaks Ground For Next Toll Highway As McAuliffe Touts Transportation Legacy
- Court ruling paves way for Purple Line construction to begin
- Belmont Ridge Road Bridge Over Washington & Old Dominion Trail Opens July 17
- Construction about to begin on new I-270 interchange in Gaithersburg
- I-495 Ramps to I-395 Bridge Repairs Underway
- Metro Calls SafeTrack A Success As Maintenance Surges Draw To A Close
- I-66 toll plans nearly final
Almost a dozen intersections in the District will soon give pedestrians a potentially lifesaving head start.
As families prepare for the upcoming school year, high school students around the country are sharing concerns about pedestrian safety.
D.C. is tweaking the timing on hundreds of red lights to improve the flow of traffic. News4’s Mark Segraves reports.
Emergency power cut-offs that were not working, slip-ups with new safety rules and a disclosure that some significant concrete work may be shoddy are among the new details in the latest series of federal reports on Metro.
Three years after its splashy opening, the first phase of Metro’s Silver Line has met with mixed success, fueling an unprecedented building boom in areas adjacent to its five new stations but struggling to attract riders.