- Contractor granted permission to begin pre-construction work on Purple Line
- Traffic relief: U.S. 1 widening starting soon in Prince William Co.
- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
Bottlenecks or choke points continue to grow in the D.C. region as the number of cars and commuters grow, but without a dramatic rise in roadway capacity.
Metro on Thursday released a revised final schedule for its long-term subway maintenance blitz, including changes demanded by federal safety officials, with three sections of the failure-prone rail system now set to be shut down temporarily, one at a time, for a total of 30…
In Bethesda, Maryland, access to the Capital Crescent Trail, Metro and Bikeshare stations make the area a busy biking hub for people from Silver Spring to D.C.
Friday is Bike to Work Day in the D.C., Maryland and Virginia area, a time for commuters to get some exercise and take the scenic route to work.
Drivers take note, May 20th is Bike to Work Day in Montgomery County. County Executive Ike Leggett is encouraging residents to take time to discover an alternate way to commute.