- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- New docs describe how I-66 toll lanes outside the Beltway will work
- Court ruling on Purple Line could set back light-rail construction
- Union Station - Navy Yard Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Dupont Circle - Georgetown-Rosslyn Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Georgetown - Union Station Circulator Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
Virginia State Police Capt. James de Ford said that troopers will issue citations to anyone they see texting while driving.
By now, you probably have shaken off most of the bitter memories of the Thanksgiving getaway traffic. But don’t forget the things that will help you with your end-of-December adventures.
A year after releasing Vision Zero, a comprehensive plan to eliminate road deaths by 2024, Washington, D.C. officials say they are building momentum in a citywide effort to calm traffic, even though the number of people killed in crashes has remained the same year-on-year.
Researchers at the D.C. region’s Transportation Planning Board have taken a quick look at the pre-Thanksgiving traffic on the major escape routes. They found a pattern that’s pretty consistent with the past few years, but there was a significant exception: Wednesday’s traffic amounted to an…
Fewer commuters are opting for public transit in Northern Virginia. Overall, ridership levels are down 12 percent from this time last year, according to numbers from the Northern Virginia Transportation Commission.