- DDOT Requests Top-To-Bottom Review For D.C. Streetcar After Series Of Delays
- New 95 Express Lanes Will Open Sunday, Are Toll-Free For Two Weeks
- Lane closures begin for D.C.'s Third Street Tunnel Project
- Prince William Parkway expansion project nearing completion
- Final section of ICC to Laurel, new I-95 interchange to open this weekend
- 95 Express Lanes Signage to begin Unveiling in Coming Weeks
- The Klingle wars are over: Trail to replace stretch of Klingle Road
- DDOT readies replacement of 16th Street bridge, delays likely
There’s no question we’ve had a tough winter, made tougher by roads dappled with potholes for nearly every driver’s commute. But soon, there will be smooth pavement ahead.
A survey out this week from 95 Express Lanes operator Transurban shows the lanes are popular and help reduce traffic in the corridor, but not everyone agrees with those conclusions.
Virginia transportation officials announced the state will move ahead with plans to add tolls to I-66 inside the Beltway starting in 2017 with the consent of Fairfax and Arlington counties, leaving open the possibility of widening the notoriously congested highway if the dynamically priced toll/HOV-3…
The Potomac Yard Metro Station is quickly moving forward, and the latest step came Thursday as a Metro committee voted in favor of a future public hearing on the project. The full board will vote later this month to advertise the “compact public hearing,” likely for…
Drivers are dodging them like landmines — potholes are just about everywhere. But transportation departments say there are a number of challenges in repairing them.