- Contractor granted permission to begin pre-construction work on Purple Line
- Traffic relief: U.S. 1 widening starting soon in Prince William Co.
- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
The summit, which is in its third year, gives the bike community a collective voice, said Montgomery County Councilman Hans Riemer, who helped organize the bike summit at the council headquarters in Rockville.
While there is no crystal ball to predict how the second round of Metro’s aggressive maintenance plan will impact commuters, the University of Maryland’s National Transportation Center is trying to give the public a better idea of what they may encounter.
A proposal to expand cyclists’ and pedestrians’ rights when they are hit by cars advanced Tuesday in the D.C. Council.
Metro warned riders to stay away from affected rail stations once around-the-clock SafeTrack maintenance work began on June 4 in the first of 15 “surges” scheduled through next March.
TransIT Services of Frederick County celebrates the 11th annual National Dump the Pump Day on Thursday by providing free rides on all Connector and shuttle routes.