- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
- Shoulder lane to open, relieve Beltway congestion
- New phase of 3rd street tunnel project brings lane closures
The new Metro Board chairman wants to avoid fare hikes at any point in the near future.
A Metro Transit Police review of what the FBI refers to as “Part I” crime data from 2015 finds increased in robberies and aggravated assaults. The report does not specifically address the number of simple assaults, which are categorized as “Part II” crime, but overall…
The 16th Street buses that carry about 21,000 bus commuters on a typical weekday are getting a dedicated transit lane.
The Arlington County Board unanimously agreed Thursday night to help fund a study to determine if a Rosslyn-to-Georgetown gondola alongside the Key Bridge is feasible.
The rules are out for new bus-only lanes that are coming to Arlington in the spring. On Thursday, the Arlington County Board adopted the rules for the lanes, which are part of the Crystal City Potomac Yard Transitway project.