- Put A Bridge On It: Building New Connections In D.C.
- I-66 widening completed on time, on budget
- Virginia breaks ground on I-66 HOT lanes project, without the ground
- New docs describe how I-66 toll lanes outside the Beltway will work
- Court ruling on Purple Line could set back light-rail construction
- Union Station - Navy Yard Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Dupont Circle - Georgetown-Rosslyn Circulator Station Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Georgetown - Union Station Circulator Temporarily Relocated Due to Construction
- Traffic deaths up in cities that turn off red-light cameras
- Residents say transportation is D.C. region’s biggest challenge
- Traffic Cameras Powered by District Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Maryland Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by Virginia Department of Transportation
- Traffic Cameras Powered by TrafficLand.com
Critics of D.C.’s red-light camera program say it unevenly enforces the law, dishing out fines intended to fill the District’s treasury, but some researchers say the community should keep the bigger picture in mind.
The District Department of Transportation says Capital Bikeshare celebrates its sixth anniversary Monday. The bike sharing program now has more than 400 stations in the region. That includes stations in the District of Columbia, Maryland’s Montgomery County, and Arlington County and Alexandria in Virginia. Virginia’s…
That’s the message schools across the state hope to get across with a campaign this year aimed at getting more kids and teens to wear their seat belts.
At a news conference in D.C. on Sept. 20, U.S. Secretary of Transportation Anthony Foxx laid out newly released federal guidelines on self-driving vehicles, such as how and where they should operate and how they should interact with roadways. (U.S. Dept. of Transportation)
Commuters across the D.C. region look to more shared modes of traveling to work as driving alone becomes less popular. Carpooling, walking or biking are the more satisfying commuting options, according to the findings of a survey released Wednesday.