- Gallows Road Bridge Renewal Complete
- New Traffic Pattern on Ravensworth Road
- Bike and Ped Improvements in Rosslyn Underway
- Construction Ramps Up This Month on I-66 Outside the Beltway
- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
Fairfax County projects will receive over 40 percent of the more than $1 billion allocated to regional transportation projects by the Northern Virginia Transportation Authority’s first-ever six-year program.
Maryland is racing to catch up with Virginia in tolling its roads, planning not only to modernize old toll facilities but also orchestrating a mammoth network of new toll lanes in its Washington suburbs.
The Northern Virginia Transportation Authority’s adoption of a six-year funding program this week could pave the way for improvements to many major commuting corridors in the coming years.
Frustrating traffic backups on Interstate 66, Interstate 95 and other area roadways won’t disappear anytime soon. But some interesting transportation trends and factors are slowing the increase of “vehicle miles of travel,” the total amount of travel on area roads at all times of the…
Some Alexandria side streets have become popular shortcut recommendations for apps such as Waze and Google Maps, leaving residents frustrated. See what the city is doing to combat the congestion.