- Route 27/110 Project Closing Out 2017 with Milestones
- Effort to fix aging Arlington Memorial Bridge receives a $227 million boost
- 66 Express Lanes and E-ZPass FAQs
- I-395 Express Lanes Extension
- Portion of Eisenhower Avenue Trail to Close for Resurfacing Beginning Dec. 4
- 95 Express Lanes Southern Extension
- New I-66 toll lane designs feature trails, new structures, power station relocation
- Design Public Hearings Scheduled for Transform 66 Outside the Beltway November 13, 14 and 16, 2017
Real estate listing firm Redfin’s latest report of Best Cities for Public Transitkeeps D.C. at No.4, but the region’s “transit score” fell further than any other major city on the list.
Commuters who have grown so used to the split, lower-cost fares on UberPool may soon find an even cheaper ride in the D.C. region — and several other metro areas around the United States — if they don’t mind a little walking.
The new express lanes on Interstate 66 inside the Beltway have gotten plenty of press for their $40 toll charges. But a report out this week says that in fact the average toll is more like $8 — and the result is better traffic flow…
Drivers stuck in notoriously congested traffic in and around the nation’s capital can take comfort in a new study that shows things could be worse.
Japan’s high-speed rail is one of the world’s fastest train systems, and plans to bring that to Maryland continue.