- Contractor granted permission to begin pre-construction work on Purple Line
- Traffic relief: U.S. 1 widening starting soon in Prince William Co.
- Phase One of I-395/3rd Street Tunnel Construction Project Begins February 24
- Be a smarter commuter: What you need to know for getting around the D.C. area in 2016
- I-395 HOV ramp at Seminary Road to open Monday afternoon
- Demolition Project will Impact Traffic at 15th and L Street NW Beginning Saturday, January 9
- New projects would add more tolls to I-66
- New 12th Street Extension in Pentagon City May Open By End of Year
Got a quick fix traffic solution for I-270 in Maryland? Quick means it could be implemented in two to three years and for less than $100 million, a tiny sum compared to the multi-billion dollar price tags of most major regional transportation projects.
A year after breaking his hip while playing with his kids on a trampoline, Montgomery County Council member Hans Riemer (D- At large) still requires the use of a cane to walk.
Bicyclists and pedestrians in the District could soon have a greater chance of recouping a share of medical bills and other costs after a crash.
While following too closely, yelling at another driver, cutting off a driver or making angry gestures are bad enough, an estimated 8 million drivers engaged in more extreme behavior on streets and roads that might be considered “road rage,” including bumping or ramming a vehicle…
The Atlantic Gateway is underway. Gov. Terry McAuliffe discussed the details of the $1.4 billion plan to reform regional road and rail projects at Alexandria’s Union Station on July 8. For Northern Virginia, the program means road expansions and more express lanes, but for Alexandria…